- Registration for CRF-ChemCYS 2022 is for the whole conference taking place from 12 October 2022 until 14 October 2022. Registration includes all meals. If a participant does not intend to consume all meals, no discount to the participation fee will be provided.
- Registration is managed by Ghent University.
- Registration is only fully confirmed once the organisation has received the participation fee.
- The registration fee (free of VAT) amounts to:
- Early bird fee (before 2 July 2022)
- PhD students: €150
- Academics and industry: €300
- Standard fee (from 2 July 2022)
- PhD students: €200
- Academics and industry: €350
- No registration fee will be demanded from plenary speakers, keynote speakers, jury members and the representatives of our sponsors (if included in sponsorship agreement).
- No registration fee will be demanded from KaféCV speakers if they only participate during the KaféCV part of the conference.
- If a participant cancels their registration before midnight 00h00 or 12:00 am (local time: GMT+1) on 1 September 2022, the organisation will refund 100% of the registration fee, minus possible bank transfer costs. No refunds are applicable for cancellations after midnight 00h00 or 12:00 am (local time: GMT+1) on 1 September 2022. Note that the cancellation of the registration is separate from the cancellation of the accommodation (see below). Cancellation of the registration should happen through the conference’s support system https://support.crf-chemcys.be/ and by indicating “Registration” under the tab Help Topic.
- Accomodation for CRF-ChemCYS 2022 in the conference venue Floréal, Blankenberge, must be booked through the conference website (crf-chemcys.be), and not via the Floréal centre itself.
- The participant can book accommodation for the required nights between 11 and 15 October 2022.
- Before booking accomodation the participant must be registered to CRF-ChemCYS 2022. The participant will receive an ID upon registration for the conference, which should be provided during the accommodation booking.
- Accomodation is managed by KVCV and online payment happens through the payment provider Mollie.
- Accomodation is only fully confirmed once the organisation has received the accommodation fee.
- The accommodation fee (VAT included; €5.45 administrative costs excluded) amounts to:
- Multiple room: €52 per person per night
- Single room: €67 per person per night
- Multiple room means anything between 2 and 6 persons in one room. The larger rooms generally are apartments with 2 to 3 separate rooms. The organizers will assign the participants to the available rooms, taking into account the preferences for roommates communicated by the participant during the accommodation registration. However, no guarantee on this matter can be provided.
- No accomodation fee will be demanded from plenary speakers, keynote speakers, and the representatives of our sponsors (if included in sponsorship agreement).
- If a participant cancels their accommodation before midnight 00h00 or 12:00 am (local time: GMT+1) on 1 September 2022, the organisation will refund 100% of the accommodation fee, minus possible bank transfer costs. No refunds are applicable for cancellations after midnight 00h00 or 12:00 am (local time: GMT+1) on 1 September 2022. Note that the cancellation of the accommodation is separate from the cancellation of the registration (see above). Cancellation of the accommodation should happen through the conference’s support system https://support.crf-chemcys.be/ and by indicating “Accommodation” under the tab Help Topic.
- Participants can contribute to the scientific program of CRF-ChemCYS 2022 with a poster presentation or oral talk, or a combination of both.
- Abstracts for oral presentation will be subjected to a review process by a jury. If the abstract is not selected for oral presentation, then the participant has the option to either present it as a poster, or to cancel their participation. Notification about the selection of abstracts for oral presentation will be communicated on 25 May 2022.
- Posters sessions will be filled based on the registration date.
- The organisation offers two types of meals: standard or vegetarian. The standard meals may contain any type of food that is typical for Western cuisine. The same is valid for the vegetarian meals, except that these do not contain meat, poultry or fish. The organisation is not able to provide halal, kosjer or other customs meals.
- The organisation will take into account any food allergies communicated by the participant. However, no guarantee on this matter can be provided.
- All personal information requested on the registration and accomodation form is exclusively used for the organisation of the conference, and will not be shared with third parties without your explicit permission.
- Your personal information will be stored in our database for up to 4 years after the conference. Should you wish to consult this data or have it permanently deleted from our database, please send an explicit request to https://support.crf-chemcys.be/.
- Visual material in the form of photos or videos recorded during the conference may include participants of the conference. This visual material can be published on the website of CRF-ChemCYS, the website of KVCV or the social media of KVCV and CRF and other promotional material including but not limited to: posters, presentations, the conference movie, sponsorship proposals, etc. At the request of the participant, specific photos or videos can be unpublished afterwards.